Returns And Exchange
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
Before you return a Mughal Camel product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in Jaipur, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from the other. The stones, therefore, may vary slightly. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
5 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email email@example.com to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us, you are required to send us a photograph of the product. Then it is up to the discretion of the Mughal Camel QC team to decide whether the product is approved for return.
- Products can be returned within 14 days from the time of receipt of goods at the customer’s end, only if goods are found in damaged or defective condition. No exchange is allowed in other cases. The customer needs to intimate us within 3 days of receipt of goods at their end for exchange.
- Once we have received your email and our Quality Control team has authorized the return, then you can return the product parcel to us, return shipping charges will be bared by the customer itself.
- Mughal Camel will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewelry and shipping charges if any. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about within 3 business days of product receipt.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment, we will provide a refund to your account via our respective Payment Gateway if applicable as per the situations are given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In the case of Mughal Camel discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by the recipient.
- Sizing issues. Thus please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor color and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones, so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
- If the jewelry is not faulty or damaged.
- The customer needs to intimate us within 3 days of receipt of goods at his/her end.